Tech Top 6 – Bad Alexa, Drop That Data Right Now
Mind your patches – it’s a security week! Warren and I look at this week’s half dozen best how-to and why-for IT tech articles:
- Bluetooth Flaw – Another Hackable Hole
- Threats Within – Have We Mentioned Zero Trust?
- 99 Ransomware Problems – As If One Wasn’t Enough
- Bad Alexa – Just Sucking Up Data
- SecDevOps – What’s a SecDev and Why Is It Ops?
- Tips for Disaster Recovery – And Business Continuity
Question of the week – Have an Alexa or similar device? Has it ever misbehaved?
Give us your answer here and maybe we’ll feature it on next week’s episode!