Tech Top 6 – Vendor Questions, Zero Trust
Argh! I can hear the impending end of the ITWN TT6 (only two more episodes after this one!), Still, Warren and I armor up and review another six of the week’s smartest IT articles. You don’t like wading through vendor hype? This is your place!
This week we chat about:
- West Coast Privacy – Like Swing, It’s A Bit Different
- Zero Trust – C’mon, I’m not really lying!
- Stakeholder Trust – They want trust too?
- Effective Security – Because regular security falls short
- Vendor Questions – What kind of game is this?
- Edge Pitfalls – Pits come with edges, of course!
*Note: For some reason this week’s session experienced sub-par audio recording. We blame the internets…
Are you really sad to hear the final episodes of TT6 approaching? Terribly happy for Warren’s impending retirement? All comments and words of sincere encouragement can be submitted right here on this secure form, and we’ll keep it just between us.
You can still follow the TechTop6 in your favorite podcast directory and we’ll keep you up to date on any future TT6 revamping. It’s definitely not too late to give us a good rating if you liked what you hear on TT6. If you want to encourage this kind of thing…