Tech Top 6 – New IT Skills – Keeping Secrets and Managing Breaches
Hey TechTop6-ers! Back with another timely episode with Warren Avery, chief curator at the IT Weekly Newsletter. This week’s episode is, natch, focused on security, privacy and governance – all hot topics throughout the early 2020’s!
In this latest episode:
- Governance Myths – It’s not all a myth?
- Cloud Security Strategy? – What, we can be strategic?
- New Privacy Bill – Where did the old Bill go?
- CISO Things – Yeah, CISO’s need things
- Managing Cyber Breaches – If you can’t beat ’em, manage ’em!
- Building Cloud Security – Somebody has to do it
Warren likes hearing from you all! Hit him up here or on his LinkedIn. You can use this free one-click secure form here if you aren’t, you know, well connected yet.
Be sure to
subscribe follow the TechTop6 in your favorite podcast engine so you don’t miss a single episode. Give us a good rating if you like what you are hearing and tell all your IT friends about the best way to stay current in IT trends!