Tech Top 6 – Insatiable Curiosity of IT Folks Extends To Outer Space
IT Weekly Newsletter’s chief editor Warren Avery and I present this week’s Top IT tech professional how-to articles curated from around the world (and outer space). This week we’ve gone to great heights for low humor.
- AI Changes DevOps – What couldn’t be improved with a little smarts?
- Future Cloud Security – Nine more tips for the immediate future…
- Bank Cyberthreats – Well, that is where the money’s at!
- Top Performer Habits – Because we want to be like Musk, Buffet and Gates.
- Passsword Exposure – Close the barn door before the chickens get stolen.
- Storing Objects – Objects? Aren’t blocks and files objects?
- + Bonus – Does a $23M Space Toilet clean itself?
Question of the week – Assuming you are some kind of top performer, we want to be more like you! So hit us up with your best top performer habits.
Post your advice here and if we are performing well we’ll mention you in next week’s episode.