Tech Top 6 – It’s Compliance Not Compliant w/ guest K Royal (and 5 More Tech Articles)
You might have strong feelings (like Warren here) about lawyers and corporate general counsel, but no doubt there is big opportunity for IT-savvy lawyers to play a strong role in establishing world-class security and privacy policies. K Royal gives us the highlights of her TechTop6-picked article on Compliance and what CCPA means. Plus we review five more best tech articles from across the world this week as curated by the (free) IT Weekly Newsletter.
- Compliance Everywhere – Privacy is creeping back into vogue
- Coding Defects – Because coding is fraught with peril
- Executive Search Firms – Warren was a head-hunter, he knows the deal
- Smishing – Like phishing, but through text messaging
- Not Investing In AI – Can’t the AI pay for itself?
- AI Can’t Solve Everything – Well, not yet…
Question of the week – Every used an executive search firm and had things go a bit haywire? Tell us your crazy headhunter story…
You can even use this free one-click secure form here!
Be sure to subscribe to the TechTop6 in your favorite podcast directory so you don’t miss a single episode. And we now have an officially international audience so thanks for all the great feedback!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download