Tech Top 6 – The Good, The Bad and The Oxymoronic
Avast Ye Maties! This week we Warren and I fancily spar over the latest top 6 IT tech articles for your professional development pleasure. Warren is the chief editor and curator for the IT Weekly Newsletter and this week he’s brought along a cannon full of oxymoronic topics including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Ethical Hackers, Zero Trust Security and Good CISO’s. Thar be treasure in these waters!
- Good or Successful CISOs – Only the good die young
- Identity Governance What? – Just who do you think I am?
- Zero Trust Security – Yeah, we shouldn’t trust that either
- Dynamic Cloud Migration – Because clouds are a moving target
- Hiring Pirates – Is that really a good idea?
- Psych Work Safety – Cause it’s not all in your head
Question of the week – Any stories about hiring ethical hackers or other pirates of dubious background? Are you the pirate at your organization? How’s that all working out?
Post your piratical insight here and maybe your story will sail into next week’s episode.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download